CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Work out

Yeah so i went w/ my sis to the school t go work out and i was hesitant at first but then ended up going!so In a brief whats the word Oh man Whats!!! the Word!!ok this is gonna bug me all night ok lets just use review?Ok so i ran/jogged/walked faster than fast walking but yet slow!A straight Mile Yeah Me!The I did Handstand push ups if you don't know what that is that's ok i didn't even know they re was such a thing since like last Tuesday?what u do is do a Handstand against the wall and push up and down in a push motion BUT IN A HANDSTAND!!!!if you don't know what a hands tan is go ask mommy or daddy or Google it.Any ways i did 50 of those 110 regular push ups not wimpy "girl push ups"(yet again ask Mommy or daddy or Google it)then i tried to lift weight Te he he i could hardly lift the bar he he!And 10 super man push ups (u know the drill)any ways so me and my sis get home and we take showers then Her boyfriend calls and is ready to go get some smoothies i got to go w/Yeah Smoothies! well we go to chickfilla and get lunch and milkshakes then we went to get his hair cut then right as i was finally finishing my milkshake we go get snow cones!lol I got banana Te he he (i ate yellow snow) inside joke only me and Mikaela get that 1!And by that time I Am stuffed the snow Cone is is still in my freezer.Then we come home and fold clothes and then I had to go to tumbling and i was so tired well that's it I know really long but i had a long day(oh yeah my grandma is here to so shes in my room so i got a tumbling mat to sleep on it's not as bad as it sounds though)

0 comments: