CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 11, 2008

Widget Queen


I now Dove myself Widget Queen!If you've noticed i have like 3 diffrent Widgets lol!I like them a lot but ill take them off about a week after theyre done. Unlike some pepole *Cough* Mikaela *cough* Heroes Season three!But ill keep the Olympics and proably make one for the closing ceremony.then take it off.but yup that's it i was looking @ my blog and thought it was funny!I havnt had alot to talk about so yup that's it bye!

4 comments:

mary :) said...

omg you like all the music i do !check out my jonas brothers blog sometime!

Mikaela said...

your such a obnoxious git!! I can't believe you would ridicule me on your blog!! 0_o

Tatiana said...

I could have done it on yours

Tatiana said...

git lol i don't remeber what it means but i remever the backround story lol!