CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Double Feature

so Ive watched 2 movies in the past 2 days Yeah Me!I watched Amazing Grace Last Night and which is awesome if you haven't watched it you need to watch it!Amazing grace is the about 18 year struggle made by Wilbert Wilberforce to abolish slave trade in Britain!It is so inspiring and shows that if yo want something to happen you have to Endure its not just gonna happen over night!Like I said if you haven't seen I hope you will go see it soon!I also watched Pride & Prejudice it also is an amazing story of a girl who struggles with love and family but it all works out in the End.I love the way it ends t it gives me chill bumps every time!Go and see these two movies and tell me what you thought.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi CA!! I just wanted to ask you a question about your comment on G4G. I couldn't really understand what you were saying in the comment. Could you clear it up for me? Thanks!!

Grl4God