CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 12, 2008

New golf clubs/cancer


I'm So excited I'm Finally getting my own golf clubs!I've been using my cousins old junior set so I'm so existed to finally get my own!Its about time to I've been waiting for about a year or a little a bit more than that.I either want to get the one above or a hope set.A hope set has the pink breast cancer ribbon on it and if I'm correct some if not all the profits go to breast cancer research and such.I lost someone dear to me from Breast Cancer.She was one of my favorite people she gave me the love for animals and especially cats.Most of my animals and every one of my cats were rescued!I have 3 dogs and 4 cats and i wouldn't be surprised if i got more!So because of that's experience i like to try to do whatever I can to help those family's so they have a chance to enjoy many years with their loved ones.Well that's a little off track but that's what i plan on doing today

0 comments: