CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 19, 2008

I'm back

Hey Guys I'm back from cheer camp!
I'm So excited to Tel You!
I'm an NCA ALL-AMERICAN!!!!!!!!
Which pretty much means that if I want to i can go and cheer @ either the orange Bowl or Oahu bowl in Hawaii!I'm so excited I'm gonna try to go to Florida For the Orange Bowl!OmG!!!!I'm So excited I work so hard in cheer leading and it's finally starting to pay off!Not saying being on high school cheer is not rewarding I'm huts saying i would like to go as far as i can in cheer leading which means possibly doing it in Collage and who knows this might be a step in that direction.Well If i do get the okay from my parents I'm gonna need money.Which means fundraisers.So if you have ideas please tell me it would be much appreciated.'
Thanx
~Tatiana~

1 comments:

Mikaela said...

dude thats awesome!! if you go to hawaii or florida can i come?? :] you know so i can cheer you on.. >_> or go see the sites. whatever works :]