CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 6, 2008

New Sayings

Check out my new saying ones is by Barbara Wilberforce the other is by my friend Brenna.We were waiting for kids in children's church walk over from big church and we were talking about Brio Mag not interviewng the Jonas Bros.(supposedly they're are Christians)because they don't talk about God all the time.So we well she came up with the following statement"Some people are like plants other are like sponges.Plants just take in water and keep it themselves .While sponges not only take water in but let it out as well"

2 comments:

Zoe said...

Thank you for the comment on my blog! You want to be a teacher? I do also!

Tatiana said...

Yeah i do really want to but i have stuff like my way of speaking not anything bad but i dont pernounce very well so Yeah. Lol!