CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th of July

Yeah so i was @ my church and i was gonna play softball and it starts to rain.Then it starts to pour while I'm @ bat so yup I never got to actually hit the ball:'(.But it good it started to so everybody under the tree(not the best place i know)then we all ran into the two barns nearby.Then Finally our Youth pastor called off the game.then i got on the water slide thing and yeah and i decided to go down on the part u climb up head first(it was a moon bounce and a water slide put 2gether.and yeah i landed on my head in a head stand and feel on my face/back one of those two but i cant remember i was in to much pain all i know is i flipped over and hurt my back it still hurts!So yup and my church called of their celebrations cause they tough it was gonna rain all day but its sunny skies and is really pretty O well that's it bye!o yeah My mom talked to a friend for like a couple of hours and my spare clothes were wet to so i got to sit there wet for like 3 hours!By the time i got home i was dry!so there was no reason to change which is what I wanted to do all day!But i did change anyways.

2 comments:

Mikaela said...

haha. that was one weird 4th of july eh?

Tatiana said...

yeah it was bt it was fun