CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 15, 2008

Tag Im It!

Mikaela Tagged me!

1. Where is your cell phone? It got stolen :'(
2. Where is your significant other? Que?
3. Your hair color? Brown/red/Black
4. Your mother? Who wants to Know?
5. Your father? Google It!
6. Your favorite thing? animals,Cheerleading,GOd.
7. Your dream last night?I was diving in to a Olympic pool from really high up.

8. Your dream/goal? To go collage on a cheerleading scholarship and to live a life as God asks of me.

9. The room you're in?My friends downstairs.
10. Your hobby?Cheerleading
11. Your fear?Claustrophobia
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? In collage doing cheerleading or @ Texas Tech or both Hmmm?!
13. Where were you last night?In a bed sleeping.
14. What you're not? A home
15. One of your wish-list items? A new phone
16. Where you grew up?Somewhere in a galaxy far far away.
17. The last thing you did? Eat!Mmm and watch Cars.(the movie)
18. What are you wearing?a whit shirt that says new York City on it.
19. Your TV? @ home
20. Your pet(s)Um Lucy,Lilly,lynx,T.C,Lola,Layne,Leyla,Kato,(that's all of the cats).Tippy,Riley,Joy and a whole bunch of koi(fish)
21 Your computer? @ home.
22.Your mood?Happy,existed!Why did mom Hide The sugar!
23. Missing someone?Jesus.I want Him to come back soon.Oh and my kittens.
24. Your car? Do those little cars for little preschool kids count?
25. Something you're not wearing? Shoes
26. Favorite store?Asian supermarket,Hollister,CANDY STORE!
27. Your summer? Fast.All cheerleading.
28. Love someone? Jesus!
29. Your favorite color?Pink!!!
30. When is the last time you laughed? Joshuah just got his Nose "eaten"he got really upset.
31. Last time you cried? Yesterday!

Okay so i Tag.
Zoe
SArah
Mikalea (yes you agian) www.nerdysk8rchick.blogspot.com
Anna (if you read my blog)
Mackanzie(i hope i speled that right)http://grlsforgod.blogspot.com/
Strivin http://striving2bme.blogspot.com/( i like your site)
Bloggergirl 24

8 comments:

Sarah and Rachel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah and Rachel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah said...

Me sarah, right?

at the top, the picture that says 'I'm a girl for god, r u?', can I put that pic on my blog?

Anonymous said...

Hi Tatiana! I just wanted to let you know that, the code for my button was misspelled, so you're going to have to copy and paste again. So you don't have that thing on the top of it! Sorry!!

Grl4God

Tatiana said...

okay thanks oh and sarah yes i did tag you.

Zoe said...

Oh thanks! I didn't realize you tagged me!

Mikaela said...

Hey your not very nice!! :[[(making fun of the fact my car broke down!)

Tatiana said...

it funny