CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 15, 2008

I Survived!!!!!

Okay so Hurricane Ike hit and I'm okay and so is my family and pets the only damage we have as of right now is we have lots of libs down a couple of shingles and a part no bigger than maybe 6in. of the end of the roof on the front porch part ill try to get pics as soon as i get home.So obviously I'm still at my friends house.The really good news was that the power was only out for half of a day.So pretty much what i did was i played my Sim game and played wrestle with my friends little bother Joshua!?It was alot of fun even though he was pretty easy to pin since hes only like three.Anyways so i just finished raking the leaves up from the storm and one of the kids was being really lazy and bratty and wasn't helping so the oldest brother decided to start throwing Acorns at her and i was frustrated at her to so i was throwing them at here to so yeah it was alot of fun there it think there is still like two piles that haven't been picked up LOL!I had so much fun i really can't even write it all down anyways gtg.

~Tatiana~

1 comments:

Zoe said...

Hey, you can be a member of YCF by just asking. Do you want to join?