CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 12, 2008

Its Gotten Bigger!!!!!!!!

Okay So This Morning i turned on the news and the water was going over the sea wall.You have to to understand that this seawall was built after a hurricane hit in 1910 i believe to keep the island safe and the water it crashing over it and is getting over the street!BTW the sea wall is 15ft.Allot of Galveston island is flooded.And its only 9:11am.So please keep the people who live in Galveston in you prayers.Thanx.We are almost ready to go we should be out of here no l8r than 11:30.The said that the power will probably be out for @least 3 days so i won't be posting for a long time.Please pray for my home cause it can get easily flooded.After really hard rains our front yard looks like a lake so please!Please pray.Also for my mom especially cause she is really worried.Shes worried about organization.Also just a tibbiet what would you classify as dumb.Well for me is staying on an Islan!!!!!When Thyre is a Mandatory evacuation.So yeah theyre is pepole on the island that are staying by theyre own will.Anways i gtg.Bye!
TatianaCheck Spelling

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I prayed for you, and I will keep praying. I hate hurricanes. I'd be so scared. I would be the most scared for my pets though if I had to leave mine behind. I couldn't do that!! I hope-- no, I PRAY they and you and your family will be safe until the whole thing is over.

Mikaela said...

i'm alive don't worry people! :P

Tatiana said...

way to mess up the mood there mikaela and thank you sarah