CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Stolen

Hey guys
So my sister asked Friday if i had my phone?(we were at a football thing).
I said no.(i thought it was @ home).She said well then someone has stolen your phone then!
Well the other part of the story is that my sister 4getting i didn't have my phone.(i hadn't had it 4 2 days).She texted my phone saying Hey I'm going to the bathroom meet me in the back.(we had just gotten back from a volley ball tournament and cheer leading).Then about 10-15 min l8r someone texted back crazy b.But I'm not gonna finish the last three letters because I'm not allowed to use the word on blogger and neither would i use in my life.Anyways So it kept going on whoever it was kept on harassing my sister and cussing her out.but we finally got the phone turned off.Well that was the highlight of Friday bye!

0 comments: