CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

CRAMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay so just know when i was writing that last post and all of the sudden pain!Cramp In my Foot!(thank goodness it wasn't lady one).Anyways So i was writing and i got a Cramp in my foot and used to get them all the time when i swam cause i could never reach the bottom and so my mom would always tell me to point my toe/foot so i did and it hurt bad i haven't had a cramp that bad!So i pointed my toe and all of the sudden i get cramp in my toes so i cant move my toe's.And that's what i hate is when i can't move my toes anyways so my toes were stuck over all my other toes so they were in a weird position!Plus it hurt really bad and i just said God please help Me get through this and He did!So Yup that's it Bye!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad it's better.

Grl4God

Tatiana said...

Thanx