CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Jeppers Creepers

Yeah so Saturday i watched jeppers Creepes I&II it was pretty freaky but of course i like to make fun of the stuff in the movies so it's more comical than scary so the thing i caught were.First of all i the first 1!What kinda dude has a tattoo of a rose on his stomach really anyway on his body and the fact that its black doesn't help that much.Then in the second one.I mean Honestly who has windows made out of plastic!Them make it glass so if some odd reason they're was a emergency and the emergency exists didn't function the could break them to get out!Then i find it funny when he said i killed him with this harpoon.Me and my Friend were laughing it's like Yes I pocked him with this stick till he was dead.LOL!!!Oh and the last thing was.The monster gets a new eye!I was like OMG!That's like the first guy died for nothing!Well that's it Bye!

0 comments: