CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

PrInCe CaSpIaN

Prince Caspian is the best movie ever.Ive read three of the books but i own almost all of the older versions.That's right Prince Caspian isn't new to the movie production world.It was first made a movie by BBC in 1989 i think.I know off track. It was so good if you haven't seen it u need to go see it now Now!!!!! And if you can't go now do it Asap.I Absolutely loved it.IT was one of my favorite movies when I was younger.If you didn't like it then you are crazy or something.If you did you are awesome!Yeah!!!!! Awesome!!!!!From what I know the next one is gonna be The Voyage of the Dawn Treader!Set out to be out summer 2010!But what do I know.If You haven't seen it Ive good 4 words for you*clear throat*.Go See It Now!!!!!!!

0 comments: