CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 22, 2008

American Idol


Yeah!!!! David Cook won American Idol!!!! Not only that but Simon apologized!It is amazazazing!lol!Then there is a record breaking voting.Wow can't believe I missed it thank goodness for the media coverage.I feel bad for David A. though cause he went on Americas got talent and didn't win then American Idol then there is the "stage dad" thing.That was interesting.So if feel bad for him but I'm excited for David Cook!!!Go David!!Good luck!

2 comments:

Mikaela said...

BOO YEAH!! I know. Feel sorry for David A. though. But he knew it was coming and he wouldn't win. He is sooo getting a contract though! :]

Brandon said...

I liked David Cook, and I think that A. was good to. I also liked Brooke White.

BTW, Mikaela Told me about your blog and I like it.