CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Dancing With The Stars & American Idol

Omg Kristi won last night yes!!!!!!!!! She was my favorite to win Ive been roting for her all season usually anyone I want to win is gone way before the finally like Cameron last season *tear* but I was also roting for Helio so I'm good lol.But I'm so excited that Kristi won Yeah!!!!!!!!! Well thats it about that. Now for American Idol hit the music.do-do-do-do-do la-la-la bee-beep-beep do do do.Yeah!!!!!lol. Its down two David A. and David Cook. yeah I don't know how to spell David A's. last name so yeah I'm gonna leave it like that.OK who is gonna win David A. or David Cook tune in on Fox or whatever channel it might be on for you at whatever time its on and find out.Take my poll to the left!!!Go David Cook!!!!!

1 comments:

Mikaela said...

Archuleta. Thats how you spell it... maybe.. maybe not :D