CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Camp Rock

I Watched Camp Rock last night it was awesome.People are even saying it was better than.High School Musical.Which I Agree.It Was so good lol. Ok My friend Mikaela and Anna and Me all like a Different Jonas bro.So we were watching it.I like Kevin,Anna likes Nick,And Mikaela likes Joe,(lucky).Anyways we were watching it and we were all like ahh.Anna has the smart one.I have the Dumb one.Ank Mike aka Mikaela has The Diva.rotfl!Then we watched the Music Video at the End and we started laughing so hard.I Stayed @ mike's house for the night.So m @ her house right now.And we both agreed Kevin/Jason/My Guy.Should have gotten a Bird House @ the end.That would have been so funny.I'm surprised they didn't i mean the kept using through the whole movie.Oh well thats it.ttyl

~Tatiana~

0 comments: